GENRE – Paranormal Romance
PUBLICATION DATE – 4/1/16
LENGTH (Pages/# Words) – 47 pages
PUBLISHER – Booktrope Entice
COVER ARTIST – Jennifer Givner at Acapella Book Cover Design
ECHO STARED AT THE CRYSTAL blue water as it lapped up on the rocky shoreline. She wrapped her arms around her bent legs, lacing her fingers together as her chin rested on her knees. Her brilliant white, curly hair hung in ringlets that brushed against the large rock she perched upon.
It was a lonely existence, and she was so tired of it all. The only thing she loved to do— sing— was the very thing she couldn’t do. Well, that wasn’t true. She could do it, if she wanted the shores of her home littered with ship wreckage… again.
Oh yes, the stories were true. Sirens, such as she, could sing the most awful, unattractive words, and men would still steer their ships straight at the rocky coast and usually drowned before they made it to shore.
Fun facts about me:
1. I love birds! I have one (a parakeet).
2. I’m double-jointed, which led to teasing as a kid (which I also found funny)!
3. I have a shoe addiction! Mainly embellished flip-flops, but other kinds too (not heels, I’d break my ankles).
4. I missed a college 4.0 GPA in the very last semester when one professor gave me a B (still upset about that!)!
5. I am very OCD about certain things (see #6).
6. I have an extensive DVD/Blu-ray collection and it has to be kept in alphabetical order!
7. My favorite vacations involve a cruise. I’ve been on 15 so far!
8. I’m quiet and sort of shy until I get to know a person.
9. I’m quick witted and believe sarcasm is my best friend.
10. I hate hot weather.
AUTHOR FOLLOW LINKS
PEPPER VALLEY SHIFTERS ON FACEBOOK
TIBBITTS TREASURES (READERS GROUP)
TWITTER – GOOGLE PLUS – PINTEREST
GOODREADS – NEWSLETTER
love, sex, hope and passion, was born in Texas to traditional parents. With two
older brothers, she was the youngest, the family “princess,” indulged
and pampered. Her father was a career Colonel and pilot in the U.S. Air Force
which required the family to travel extensively. Muffy spent her formative
years in Europe and ‘came of age’ in France which forged her joie de vivre and
love for books, writing and education.
SW Florida along the Gulf Coast, Muffy dabbles in real estate, writes and
enjoys life in the sun with her husband and wee Havanese pup, Burt.
|Amazon Author Page|
Kahele on December 17, 2015
M Watson on August 10, 2015
not put it down!
June 12, 2015
feel like I was reading Jane Austen or one of the Bronte sisters, if they had
written erotic romances. Wilson’s descriptive prose paints a scene like an
artist paints a landscape. The story itself is hauntingly beautiful
Cullis on June 9, 2015
Contemporary and Paranormal Romance Stories by
NYTimes, Amazon, International, and Award Winning Bestselling Authors
Gina Kincade and Naughty Nights Press
The Butterfly Collector by Muffy Wilson
~ Coming Soon ~
Apr 2016 ~ My
Life in the Sky A
Memoir of Lt. Col. Joe Lyle Jr
Muffy Wilson. [Muffy@MuffyWilson.com] All rights reserved.
Content may not be copied or used in whole or part without written permission
from the author.